- Look for improvements, bugs and changes for this blog.
- Create a GitLab account. You can also create with existing GitHub, Google and Twitter accounts.
- Before working on the changes, create an issue on the issue board for discussion.
- Click here to create a new issue.
- Write the title about what you would like to change in the project.
- Write a detailed description of the change.
- Select an appropriate label.
- Submit the issue.
- The project maintainer may start the discussion to know more about the changes.
- It the issue gets approved, you can start working on the changes.
Why you need an issue first?
The issue board is a transparent layer between the project maintainer and contributors. Some contributions may not align with project goals and working on them without prior acknowledgement from the maintainer is not a healthy workflow because the time and effort of the contributors should be appreciated.
How to make code changes after getting approval?
- Fork the project. This will create your copy of the project.
- Clone it locally.
- Install gridsome globally
npm install --global @gridsome/cli
- Go to the project folder and install the dependencies
- Start local server
- View the project on browser
- Commit your changes to your repo.
- Create a pull request to the develop branch.
The project is built with Gridsome which is powered by Vue. Gridsome Docs, Vue Docs
Guide in development...